UNIVERSAL LIFE CHURCH of Belize & UNIVERSAL LIFE CHURCH of Bucks County, PA
Rev. Dr. Bonnie M. Russell, Senior Pastor
Rev. Maria Domene, Sr Pastor, Bucks County – Rev. Dr. Randy Barnes, Sr Pastor, Belize
Rev. Jacquelyn Pekar, Pastor – Rev. Catherina Nieuwenhuyzen, Pastor
A Holistic Ministry
Mind, Body and Spirit medicine for a complete holistic lifestyle
Visit our Private Practice page for more info
Make your Love the Centerpiece of your Ceremony
As a non-denominational ministry, Reverends Bonnie Russell, Maria Domene, Jacquelyn Pekar and Tuesday Galvez can help you create the most romantic wedding of your dreams. This is your day, and every detail will reflect your love for each other. Casual, or formal, for the traditional or original couple, each service is completely written to suit your needs.
From a church wedding, to a hall ceremony, to a service in the park, or even your own back yard, we can create your unique ceremony to suit you.
If simple and quick is what you need, a beautiful and simple, no fuss ceremony can be provided for you as well.
Contact us right away to save your special date!
Pre-marital counseling also available
Baptisms – Last Rites – Funeral Services – House/Space clearing as well.
Spirit based counseling services
for health, happiness, relaxation, and stress reduction.
Rev. Bonnie Russell has earned her Doctor of Divinity, Doctor of Shamanism and Masters in Spiritual Leadership through the ULC Seminary.
Rev. Maria Domene has earned her Certification as a Shaman, and is completing Insight into Awareness through the ULC Seminary.
Weddings and vow renewal ceremonies
All you need to do is –
Apply for Marriage License.
We will –
1) Plan the entire ceremony – We will send you some basics for your ceremony that you should read through and edit to fit the two of you. You’ll send us your changes, and we’ll build your custom ceremony together.
2) Choreograph the rehearsal – The dj or a representative from the band, should be included in the rehearsal along with your parents and the bridal party, including flower girls and ring bearers. If everyone involved gets the chance to run through the details a couple of times, it makes for fewer nerves and mistakes on your big day!
3) Provide US or Belize marriage documentation.
4) Perform your ceremony.
5) Mail in the marriage license.
6) Present you with a beautiful keepsake binder containing your very special, very personal ceremony.